Friday, October 16, 2009

Living La Vida Insomne

Living the Sleepless Life in Madrid has its advantages. Dinner is a very late affair in this wonderful country. We have been sitting down to eat around 9:30 each night. By the time we get back to the hotel is is usually after 11. By the time I snuggle down with a book it is around 12:30 or 1. Sleep doesn't come till after 2.

But so far I don't mind. I get in a full work day and then go out with co-workers exploring.

We spent almost two hours in a super mercado last night. The store was a Target, a grocery store, a Best Buy, and a Macy's all rolled into one. We had a blast. I was able to get a carton of Kinder Surprise eggs.

We had dinner in Plaza Norte (HUGE mall) at a wonderful Italian place. I had their Tres Pastas Especial with Blanco Parmegano sauce. My co-workers had pizzas which they really enjoyed.

Here are a few more pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment